Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Just an update straight from me

From the day I got diagnosed with "pan-can"...I always knew or was reminded (unfortunately) I was up against the odds/statistics...but didn't let it bother me because with God by my side I knew I could fight and give it my all. With that being said...I have done just that from day one of figuring out if it was primary pancreatic or breast "c" that had metastasized. Once it was determined to be pan-can I have been fighting ever since...so since 11/30/2012-it hasn't been an easy ride, but it has been a wild one. From the whipple surgery, chemo, radiation, more chemo, naturopath doctors, juicing, several supplements, several stent replacement surgeries, etc. etc. etc....
Many of you are aware, some have an idea, some think they know, and then who knows what all has been said...so I figured it was time the horse has spoke...
Last Wednesday I was given the news about my tumor markers reaching an all time high...and chemo not even being an option. People say/ask...well what about this, or what about that...why can't you do this or that? Well there is so much more to my puzzle...I have a huge blood clot we've been trying to manage/control along with the discovery of varices near my stomach wall. My stomach is not emptying properly...so that is just a glimpse. Right now at this time palliative care is under way and I'm living each day to the fullest that I'm able to with 2 little girls that call me Mama. At this time I ask you pray for peace and comfort for us.
Thank you for your continued love, support, and prayers.

16 comments:

  1. Prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I will definitely pray. I know what it feels like to need strength, wisdom, and belief in God. I ALWAYS tell God that I believe, but to help me with my unbelief. This to me, means that I have an easy time believing for other people, but feeling so crummy that it's difficult to believe for myself. All the while, feeling just a little bit, (healthy amount of jealousy), that others get healed but I don't seem to. I don't mean to ramble. I just want to encourage you to "fight on" sweetie. You have a lot of people depending on you. It just might not be about you, as much as it feels like it is, it might be to show your family, friends, (children, partner, etc.), that God is with us, and knows our pain, and is with us every step of the way. Be strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaime, on behalf of the PANCAN Phoenix Affiliate, we want you to know we are here with you. We will pray for you and your beautiful girls. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help. Email me ecanuas@pancanvolunteer.org or call me 480-703-3300. We could come over and play with the girls or just come and hang out with you. Just let me know. - Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have shown us how to fight...God bless you and your family. Prayers from MS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always sending you positive thoughts and strength!
    HEX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie my continued prayers as you fight this tough journey. If there is anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask. Love and hugs to you and the girls. ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying... praying... praying... and sending all our love to you and your girls and your family....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stay Strong. Your in my Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jamie I will pray for everything you have asked for. May God wrap His loving arms around you and your 2 beautiful girls, give you peace and the most abundance of love you can only imagine as you continue along this journey. Prayers being sent all the way from Alberta, Canada. Hugs Anna M.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sending prayers and strength. Wish there was more I could do. There is a whole army of supporters thinking of you and sending you strength every second of the day. We will continue to do so, so you can continue to kick a..! In my family we believe your nose itches when somebody thinks of you, I'm sorry if you have a continuously itching nose :o) Just know that we are with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You & your family in my heart and prayers! I've always admired your strength! ��❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please try RSO. Www.phoeinixtears.ca cannabis and hemp shrink tumors and can help. Please take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love you so much and prayers continuing, dear Jamie. You are amazing in Him. Praying for His comfort to surround you and your entire family in every seen and unseen way--

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jamie, You are my constant thought and unending prayer. You have touched the hearts of so many people, and shown everyone of us what it means to truely have FAITH. You have reminded us that whether we agree, understand or if we even want it.....Ultimately it is all part of GOD's plan. Thank you for always being such a positive, loving friend. I will pray for a MIRACLE today, as I have everyday. You are so deeply loved by so many people, I am in constant awe of you. I pray that one day I will be able to be the witness and example you have been to so many through your harsest days. You always seem to be able to put on a smile and say "God is Good!". I love you my dear friend, and please know I think of you constantly and pray for you always. Love You- Tiffany K.

    ReplyDelete