Friday, November 8, 2013

Nov: Day 8 Prayers Please

Well this isn't the blog entry I had planned...and to be honest I wasn't even going to go through with my blogging challenge tonight. BUT...I looked at myself in the mirror and told myself...I am NOT a quitter!!!

Therefore I am sitting here listening to my fingers glide across the key board with Matthew West's  "Strong Enough" playing in the back ground.  I think once again it is truly God's work how certain things end up.  I just turned my old i-touch on and played my songs by genre..."Christian/gospel" and that is the first song to play.  This song means a lot to me with all that I have gone through...and the fact that it has my Dad's favorite verse in it. 

I have ignored MANY texts, calls, and fb messages today...I apologize...but you have to realize what I am going through today/tonight. I have been anxiously awaiting ( as you already know) my ct scan results...well I got a call late this after noon that they had gotten them. However...

This scan was NOT compared to my last ct scan...so this throws up a red flag.  There is some area of concern...but until they can compare this last one with previous scans...then they really don't know what is "going on". 

In my heart I feel that everything is going to be alright...but to be honest with YOU all...tonight my mind is playing the "what-if" game.  I am scared and shaken yet again...I pray that I will get good news next week.  Until then I sit, wait, and wonder.

So here is where I am going to ask YOU all for a HUGE favor...PLEASE uplift me in prayers and good thoughts throughout the next couple of days...I need a sense of peace to know this too shall pass and I have to stay strong.  I know our gracious God is good...but once again my Faith is being tested just to see how strong I really am and to realize that I truly just have to be still and know God is in control. 

Until next time...Pray for good results!

11 comments:

  1. You've got this Jamie! You are one of the strongest people I am proud, glad, and blessed to know and you have my kids and my prayers! My girls have followed you're inspiring story through me and as teenagers it has taught them so much with all you have gone through and they frequently ask about how you are and my response is always she is doing awesome and will be fine because she's a fighter!! Prayers, love, and nothing but positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What she said. Best to you...thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are the most amazing, strong, and inspiring young lady to so many from old to young. Of everything I've just read in this blog one thing sticks out to me the most (everyone has their own beliefs which I respect but this is mine) I truly believe that when people pass their spirit stays with us. This being said, that song came on for a reason. That was your dad letting you know that he's right by your side loving and supporting you as he did when you were little. He was not only reminding you that you ARE strong and your faith still rock solid but also that he is there with you every step of every single day. I wish absolutely nothing but the best not only for you but for your amazing family as well. Know that I keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and am confident that everything will work out allowing you to celebrate the holidays without worry or concern.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Jamie. .you don't know me but I have been praying for you. . My husband and I used to live in Buckeye and i worked at liberty gin ...we knew your uncle Randy and your dad. .. he was such a wonderful good and kind man and I just know he is watching over you and saying everything will be all right. .. with God nothing is impossible. .. in Christ's love. .. jody and frelis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Jamie. .you don't know me but I have been praying for you. . My husband and I used to live in Buckeye and i worked at liberty gin ...we knew your uncle Randy and your dad. .. he was such a wonderful good and kind man and I just know he is watching over you and saying everything will be all right. .. with God nothing is impossible. .. in Christ's love. .. jody and frelis

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are going to be in Buckeye the Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday of Thanksgiving. I hope I can see you and your mom. I would love to pray with you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know that we barely know each other but Chad had told me lots about you and I want you to know, I'm here for you if you wanna talk out the what ifs. I know that at certain times I feel like I just have to say it out loud to get the negative thoughts from my head and all everyone else wants to say or heart is positive things. We're all in God's hands...we will continue to pray for your healing and be here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for you, Jamie. Lifting you up to our God and praying. So sorry you have to wait!!! Will be praying for it all and for you during this time. In Our Jesus, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jamie our thoughts and prayers are with you and are here to lift you high! God has a plan for you hang in there. I know easier said then done. Stay calm and keep fighting the fight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are amazing. I seriously read your posts and think, this girl is way stronger than I could ever be! Remember to Doubt your Doubts before you doubt your faith. Heavenly Father loves you and your family and will bless you for being such a sweet daughter! Be strong. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete