Saturday, June 15, 2013

The 3-G Lesson: Reality Check

So this is probably going to be my 1st "negative" or should I say "straight-forward" blog to some...to others sorry if it offends you...and to the "others" you know what I mean!

We live in a world that everything seems to revolve around the social-networking sites...we are all either on Face book, instagram, or snooping on others blogs...that is the truth, right!?!  Well I seriously get tired of logging onto face book and day after day its the same people or subjects that I read. 

Negativity...people complaining about one thing or another...It's too hot, my house isn't big enough, my car isn't new enough,  I'm not happy so I'll go play elsewhere. Blah...blah...blah!

It is amazing how I think to myself...you have all these "unhappy" individuals...complaining over THINGS that really don't matter. Think about it...I am over here just praying to get through my next few chemo treatments and wondering when my next PET scan will be.  (Don't insert pity here...its just reality...think about it! )

I NEVER see the Mom that has watched her little boy fight cancer, or the single dad raising his 3 children after his wife took her life,  or the young wife who is watching her husband fight for his life after serving in Iraq COMPLAIN...NOPE...instead I see it from people who haven't gone through "tragedy" or life changing events and its day after day of them complaining. 

Maybe the reason or cause of the situation is them...maybe they should change instead of being "so" miserable.

So after reading more of the nonsense today...I have come to the conclusion here is a lesson for these "negative" people.  I think I will call it the 3-G Lesson...

1. GROW UP...the "thing" you complain about are just THINGS...
2. Get God...if you are unable to change things...turn it to God...Prayer is powerful
3. Get Movin'...if you are so miserable...then maybe you should change your ways or your way of thinkin.

Before you start to complain about some"thing" that is so ridiculously non-important...remember the person next to you is probably fighting a much greater battle...than your "so-called" one.

Until next time...do something to change. Make a difference!

"If you have time to whine and complain about something then you have time to do something about it."-Anthony J. D'Angelo

1 comment:

  1. You said it perfectly. I absolutely love what you have said and it is oh so very true. I hope you don't mind me sharing your 3-G lesson as I believe it is a lesson many of my fb friends and family need to learn. I pray it reaches those that it should and at the very least, the truth has been spoken! Praying for your complete healing Jamie as well as peace and comfort for your entire family. God Bless you all! My prayers come all the way from Alberta, Canada!

    ReplyDelete