Monday, April 7, 2014

For You...Miss Amy









Last night I got a devastating email that really tugged at my heart strings...
I got the news that a fellow "fighter" didn't receive the news that they wanted to hear...
in fact the news isn't good at all.  But as I laid in bed and shed a lot of tears...all I could do was think of the song "There Will be a Day" by Jeremy Camp (video above).


I looked back at an email this *(see below) special person sent me about a month ago...it goes like this...

"Jamie you are an inspiration to me and I think of you often.  Thanks for talking with me, it reminds me that I'm not in this alone." 



Well what they might not realize is what an inspiration they are to me...and so many others. 



Thank you for being YOU. Miracles do happen and I believe that there will be a day when there will be NO more suffering. 



We love you and continue to lift you and your family up in prayer.



Until next time...praying for those fighting this battle.


*I wrote this blog post early today...and didn't want to "name" my fellow fighter...however more people are now aware of the situation and I think it is ok that I ask you all to pray and send positive thoughts to Miss Amy and her family. 

Miss Amy was my daughters dance teacher for a few years.  More importantly when I think of Amy I think of her infectious smile and her curly hair. 

More recently when I first learned of her diagnosis...I reached out and wanted her to know that she could call me any time...we could laugh, cry, or scream together as we were both fighting "C" and I was an "experienced" fighter having already fought breast "C"...

I then mentioned that my girls have truly been blessed to be able to attend "Kids Can Cope" and encouraged her to check it out for "N"...well my heart was happy when we walked out of the elevator and onto the 3rd floor headed to "class" and there sat Miss Amy's aunt as she brought N there for Kids Can Cope. 

Know that you are loved so very much Miss Amy and again...Thank you for being YOU!

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful, Jamie. Many prayers for you as well. May God bring a mircale to you and your family. I am Amy's Aunt by marriage. (Chris's Aunt) this lifted my spirits. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete