Thursday, December 12, 2013

So what did you do today? I went...



Yes that is me!
 
I have always had a thing for flying...from the moment I said my first few words...I was flying with my Dad in his Cessna.  Landing on the farm fields, flying to California, Colorado and a few Arizona trips...not to count all the local fly overs. 

You can call me crazy...an adrenaline junkie...or just some one that wants to LIVE life! 

Today I did something that was nothing short of amazing.  Thank you to Sean for the flight and for the video.  This day I will NEVER forget.  I am already thinking of my next "off" chemo week...I think I just may be hooked to paragliding.  The scene was beautiful as we all know Arizona sunsets are beautiful.  We got up to 4000 feet...yes it was a bit chilly...but very breathtaking. 

I was and still am in awe of this whole experience. 

So yes today was another day that I was living life to the fullest.

Until next time...what an amazing day...Thanking God for all that He allows me to do!

2 comments:

  1. You are so COOL!! Enjoy being fearless. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Proud of you and your strength Jamie! You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete