Sunday, May 11, 2014

May 11th

Today I know is Mother's Day...however May 11th has a VERY special meaning to me.  40 years ago today...2 VERY special people said, "I do".  Without these 2 people...I wouldn't be here today.  Although their life together was cut short here on earth, as my Dad passed at the age of 48...I know one day they will be reunited in Heaven. 

Yes, I know it has been 11 years since my Dad passed...but it seems like yesterday on some days...and on others it seems like 111 years ago. 

My Dad and Mom were examples to my Sister and I on how to love, and how to be loved. 

I am forever grateful for the love that they gave us, gave others, but more importantly gave each other. 

My heart aches for my Mom as I know she misses her "true-love"...but I know she is one tough little Mama. :) 

Until next time...remembering all the good times.



1 comment: