Saturday, May 3, 2014

Ryan


 
Not sure where to begin this post tonight...but I know one thing...there are days that I am grateful for how "C" has affected my life.  I know...weird to think that.  BUT...I am a stronger person, I live life a little more, and nothing is taken for granted.  HOWEVER...there are many days that I  truly dislike "C".  Today would be one of those days.  I asked the other night that you say a prayer for "Ryan" and his family...well he passed today.  When I received the text from my cousin to tell me...all I could do was bite my tongue and try not to cry.  I don't understand why another family has to go through the pain of losing a family member to this horrible disease.   My heart goes out to the "K" family and you are uplifted in prayers during this difficult time.   
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment