Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Nov: Day 20

Hello all my fellow blog readers.  I hope you are all having a wonderful day.  I wanted to say thank you again from the bottom of my heart for all the love, support, and prayers.  There are a few things I wanted to inform everyone of....

1.  There are a few fundraisers going on right now. I know that many of you are aware of already...however I must sadly say when something like this happens...PLEASE BE AWARE of scammers...  I know sad-but I must put that out there.  I have heard too many times during hard times and tragedy there are "bad" people that find it ok to scam others.

Therefore I want to inform you all of those fundraisers that I am aware of and am 100% thankful for :)


*Gold Canyon Candles-put together by: Maria Casillas. There will be packets around the valley to keep this a "local" event to for go shipping costs. So far these packet will be/ are at:

-Absolute Screening  407 E Monroe Ave  Buckeye

-Child Enrichment Center  405 N 3rd St- Buckeye

-Banner Boswell Case Management (see Amy)-Sun City

If anyone else is willing to sell candles-please leave a message in the comment box below and we will get a packet to you. This event will go from TODAY-December 8th. 


* Carrie Utz has organized a booth at the Buckeye Holiday Boutique which will be December 7th.  If you have anything to donate...crafts, bake goods, Christmas apparel, etc-you may leave a comment below and Carrie can contact you.


*GOFUNDME-there are 2 of these that I am aware of and legit

- http://www.gofundme.com/3wb47o  This was started by Tiffany W.

http://www.gofundme.com/5di4tg This was started by Michelle B.


2.  If you are a "paypal" type-the paypal acct is:   missjamiesjourney@gmail.com


3.  If you are wanting to send well wishes, gift cards, etc. please use the following info:

Jamie Daniels
PO BOX 5373
Goodyear, AZ 85338
 
 
4. Meals: there will be a meal "plan" put together.  When that is available...it will be posted.
 
 
Ways to stay connected and informed:
 
  *Got Twitter?  Well I am not a "tweet" expert...but my dear friend, -K set up an account on twitter.  So check that out. twitter:   @jamies_journey       
 
 *Got Face Book?  If you have not already "like"  : https://www.facebook.com/LiftingJamieInPrayer

* Instagram- if you have an instagram and have a picture of support or at any events for Jamie...please use this hash-tag       #missjamiesjourney       
 
 * And last but not least...my BLOG...yes this one...the one that I like to share with you-please share it with others.    http://missjamiesjourney.blogspot.com
 
 
If you are wanting to organize a fundraiser or help out in any way you may leave a comment below or private message to : missjamiesjourney@gmail.com   
 
 
Again...Thank you for everything that has been done and what continues to be done!!!  I know that with an army of prayer warriors, and supporters...although my fight is tough...it is made easier with you in my corner. Every "little" bit makes a "BIG" difference.
 
Continue to spread the word!!! I want the world to know "my story" :) 
 
 
Until next time...I must rest before tomorrow's chemo treatment.
 
 

 
 









3 comments:

  1. Jamie, I know you do not know me but I wanted you to know that we at Muncie First Church are praying for you!
    Donna Atkins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to let you know that we are praying for you at Muncie First Church

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please get me more information on the candle sales. I'd definitely like to try and get you some extra money by peddling my friends. =)

    ReplyDelete