Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nov: Day 9 (a day late)

So yesterday I just wasn't in the "mood" to blog...instead I spent some time with my girls and our family...then we finished out the day/night spending it with our friends...so day 9 comes a day late.

This blog post is quite simple...it is a BIG question for you?.....
No matter how young or how old you might be...what have YOU done that has made a difference? Think about it. 

Do you make a difference each day?
How have you touched some one's life?
How has your life changed for the better? 

These are just some questions I ask myself each and everyday.  By writing this blog it isn't just for me to occupy my time while I sit and wait for my girls at school, or when I just can't fall asleep to make me tired...instead I have set a goal to reach at least ONE person through my writings. 

I feel that I accomplish this by each of my posts and the comments I get or the private messages I get with complete strangers thanking me for what I have shared.  My blog isn't the thoughts and feelings of others...it is all about me.  My raw emotions as I deal with life...being a Mom to my 2 baby girls (well not really babies anymore), coping with "C" twice, being a daughter to someone (my Mama)that has been faced with "C" twice...too, to coping with life after losing my Dad. 

I hope and pray that I will continue to reach 1000s more that stumble across this "little" blog that once just began almost a year ago for me to document my thoughts and feelings if not for anyone else...then for my girls...but has grown to many complete strangers being able to read stories of determination, ups and downs dealing with "C", the joys of being a Mom, the anticipation of test results, hope, and the will to FIGHT!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for continuing to support me as I continue my journey through life.  Welcome to all my new blog fans. 

So what until next time...make a difference-NO matter how big or how small.

No comments:

Post a Comment