Monday, November 11, 2013

Nov: Day 10 &11

Day 10: (a day late...again!)
Another day has come and gone...and I Thank God that I am alive to be able to share special memories with my girls. They are little girls with great big hearts.  LOVE you my baby girls! There isn't a day goes by that we don't make at least one special memory together...rather it be driving in the car singin' our hearts out, riding up and down the roads in our neighborhood on our bikes, having a picnic, playing at the parks, or all laying in my bed having great belly-laugh sessions as we all giggle together about certain "stuff".  Life is good...although some days are better than others...we enjoy all the "little" things life.






Day 11: Today is Veteran's Day. THANK YOU for all that have served and continue to serve.  I thank you for my FREEDOM and the ability to do what I want to do...when I want to do it...because I live in this country. BUT...I don't go a day without appreciating all that you men and women have done for us to be able to live the way that we do.  God Bless America! This song has always brought tears to my eyes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q65KZIqay4E

Thank a VET today...and if you are one-YOU are appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment