Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Nov: Day 13 PRAYERS PLEASE

If you are reading this...I ask that you take a moment to uplift me in prayers and positive thoughts.  Today I met with a physician who has ordered a LOT of blood work...and also a STAT PET scan which I will have the scan tomorrow at 9am.  There are good things and bad things of being somewhere now where they move very rapid...Good: I just got my blood drawn from my port...and already have the results or at least the majority of them are available online. 

Bad: What I see online...I don't like my CA19-9 level. It has once again doubled from the last draw. Folks...I am not going to sugar coat the truth and say I am not scared. To be honest with you all...I am terrified.  I am clinging to hope and praying to our God that I am good and this is another little "faith-tester" that I have to go through. 

I ask that EVERYONE continue or start to pray that I am "good"...tonight I will fast for the PET scan tomorrow. Pray for peace that I will be able to "mentally" get some sleep and that I will get GOOD results tomorrow. 

I CAN and I WILL continue to FIGHT!

p.s.  I still haven't gotten my CT scan results from last week...however my PET scan results tomorrow should be available tomorrow afternoon. I will make a post once I know of the results. Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. God be with you tomorrow and through out this trial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My prayers are with u ..god bless and except the healing he is giving you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying that the peace of God is with you. Continue to believe in faith that God will restore you to full heath.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for you. Our mutual friend Maria C. shared your blog with me. My son is new to the cancer battle and I am encouraged by your story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you and will continue to Relay for you and all of the other special people in my life who have heard those three horrible words...You have cancer! I am going to continue to Relay For Life until the day that noone else has to hear those words! You are amazing and are such an inspiration to me and so many others! May you feel the comfort of our loving Heavenly Father at this time and continue to have the strength to fight the good fight! <3 and prayers...Cindy Hawley Boone

    ReplyDelete