Monday, November 18, 2013

Nov: 18 Happy Birthday Mae

Today I wanted to go with no bumps in the road.  I wanted today to be a special day.  Today this little girl of mine turned 10.
Happy Birthday Maesyn! 




Mae-Mae-
I am so proud of who she has become.  From the best snuggle buddy at night, to my little horse rider that has come so far in just over 1 year. I am so VERY thankful MAESYN LEE to call you my baby-girl.  No matter how old you may be...my baby you will always be! Keep doing good in everything that you put your heart into.  You are now a decade old and so much wiser beyond your years.  You and your Sister are the reasons I continue to fight to live. Stay strong!  I love you so much.  God Bless YOU always...keep you safe, happy and healthy. xoxo love you always and forever-Mama 
_______________________________________________________________
As for me: 
Well I made a promise to Maesyn that since she hasn't missed any days at school...she could hang out with me.  I felt that it was more important than ever since our lives have just been turned upside down "again"...so she was off to the "C" treatment center with me...we ate some breakfast and then it was going to be a quick appointment day with naturopathic doctor and nutritionist.  Well everything was fine and dandy...until we left.  I began to feel yucky!!! We had headed to Starbucks where she likes to order off the "secret" menu. I had to have my cousin walk her into Starbucks...they no longer were gone a few minutes and came back to see me not feeling good at all.  So we headed back to the clinic and they gave me a bag of fluids through my port with IV Zofran...that was after of course I couldn't keep it in and started vomiting in the trash can.  :( I haven't vomited since my whipple surgery...so I felt gross.  Feeling a tad bit better...but not really.

Tomorrow I go in for my endoscopy and colonoscopy.  So please continue to pray that there will be NO more evidence of "C" anywhere else. I pray that everything goes well tomorrow so we can start on chemotherapy as planned on Thursday.

Please don't doubt God...as last night I was having second guesses and my mind was playing tricks on me...so I said my prayers...asked for a good night sleep and will continue to pray that God surrounds me and keeps me well. 

Pray for:
Good endoscopy/colonoscopy results
Nutrition...that I am able to keep my strength during chemo
My girls...they are strong...but asking questions that tear me apart.  They are my will to fight!
My Mama...parents hate to see their babies hurting
My sister...being so far away at times stinks...she's got lots of prayer warriors praying for me
My family and friends...they feel helpless@ times-but it's the little things that make a HUGE difference.

Uplift those that are fighting, and those that have had to fight...WE HAVE TO FIND A CURE!!!

Until next time...Tomorrow is the day when I will be "scoped"...prayers appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Maesyn, and prayers are sent your way!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bday, Maesyn!! We love you and your sis and Mama!

    ReplyDelete