Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Nov: Day 6

Good afternoon! I still haven't gotten any news on my CT scan.  I know the curiosity is killing me too. Just thinking positive and keeping busy. 

I wanted to let you know that I have signed up for a team this year at the PURPLE STRIDE event in Phoenix. The location has changed from last year...if you are interested then I encourage you to join the team. Last year we were one of the top fundraising teams.  This event is put on by the PANCREATIC CANCER ACTION NETWORK.  So mark your calendars for APRIL 6,2014 if you are able to make it...I would be honored.  You can go directly to the link to join or donate at:
http://www.kintera.org/faf/search/searchTeamPart.asp?ievent=1089352&lis=0&kntae1089352=A1D0BB01136F402583EBBD498E2810AA&team=5763773

TEAM NAME: Jamie's Purple Brigade

Last year Jamie's team had several family and friends there to walk along side of me as we heard other stories of survival, hope, and also stories of sadness of those that lost the battle.  Will you join us this year???



This was a portion of the team!!!! As you can see on the photo below...I was even there with my chemo pump and all. 5 FU chemo wasn't going to stop me!!!


Think PURPLE...pass on the word and keep the prayers coming!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment