Sunday, November 24, 2013

Nov: Day 22-24


This is what my days have consisted of since Thursday of being told NO chemo...I believe everything happens for a reason and these last few days have been amazing with my 2 beauties.  I have "rested" a bit...but most importantly spent every bit of my time with my babies.

I think not being able to start chemo last week has given me a few extra days to mentally prepare myself to continue on with this fight. 

I will see more doctors tomorrow and also get my labs drawn to see where my white count is.  I will more than likely start chemo next week (Dec 2) if all goes ok.  Continued prayers are appreciated and I can not say thank you enough for all your continued support and love. 

Don't forget to spread the word about awareness!  Check yourself and don't ignore the signs. YOU are YOUR best advocate.

Until next time...I have got some snuggling to do with my babies...because in AZ it is finally "cold" enough to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment