Monday, November 4, 2013

November: Day 4

So today is day 4 of this blogging challenge that I have put myself up to.  I wanted the world to know why and what I fight for...
It is plain and simple.
Nothing anyone or anything can buy.
Not something that can be replaced.
Not something that I just take out of the closet when I feel like it.
Not something that anyone else has.
No...you see why I fight is for these 2 precious little girls that call me their MAMA.




These 2 baby girls...yes they will always be my babies...have more knowledge about "life" than some adults. They are tough little girls...who put a HUGE smile on my face each and everyday. My reason for waking up each and everyday and my reason for saying Thank God for another wonderful day each and every night. 
This fight by NO means has been easy...but having these 2 beauties in my corner has made it all worth fighting for. 
Taryn and Maesyn...you someday if you don't already know...will know just how much you both mean to me.  THANK YOU for being my sunshine on gloomy days...and for keeping my heart filled with lots of love.

Until next time...fighting always with these 2 on my mind.

Please continue to pray...tomorrow I will have my CT scan of the abdomen...to make sure everything is "ok" since my last lab work showed my CA19-9 to be elevated a bit.  Prayer is Powerful!!!

Don't forget to spread the word...THINK PURPLE. Know it. Fight it. End it.

2 comments:

  1. You have some beautiful girls pictured here. Our prayers are with you once again, Jamie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying and thanking God for your beautiful girls and their amazing Mama!

    ReplyDelete